1/03/2001

My results on the test previously were interesting, big skew towards global (vs sequential) and reflective (vs active). Some of the stuff about how to cope with one style of instruction if you are the other style of learner were things I already do, some weren't. Cool. This next one goes into orientations, and I see this kind of thing as not stopping when folks leave college. I run into these three types over and over again on projects, and have evolved different strategies for dealing with the types when they are contributors. I should write up something about this from a Project Mgmt viewpoint. RANDOM THOUGHTS - MEET YOUR STUDENTS: 3. MICHELLE, ROB, AND ART These three students illustrate what Entwistle[1] calls orientations to studying. Michelle has a meaning orientation, Rob a reproducing orientation, and Art an achieving orientation. The characteristics of the orientations are as follows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home